Today I thought about you and I realized that something.
I felt like there is something missing, and i discovered that it was you.
You're the one that makes me feel missing.
Though we do have fights yet i still miss you no matter what.
When I'm alone i thought of the times we kicked back, shared our dreams, our plans...everything that we have been through for all these times. All these make me miss you.
Remembering your smile, and how you make me smile, we both smile...created a smile.
Your smile that always make me calm and make me smile too. Makes my love to you grow blossom.
Not to forget the laughter and tears that we had.
I love how being just we are is enough.
And so, as you go through your busy day, and I go through mine, please know that you often cross my mind.
I really miss you.
Labels: my words