Rules:
1.Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged.
3.You have to tag the person who tagged you.
4.If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
_________________________________________________________________________________
for the new year..2009...i need to get back my 3 pointer....
start to 'work out' to get my body back...
I HATE GREEN!!!!
i love puppy!!!!
i always need something to hug when i sleep...
love western food...cheese my fav...
love black,white,blue n purple...
love hillary...
love my friends...
never like myself...
i have a lot of dreams...
im a day dreamer...
i always swallow the chewing gum...(i know it is gross) hehehe...
i like to sleep cuz i like to dream....
im the eldest yet im the smallest....
im complicated...
i tagged:
-i dont think i need to tag pika again..i know her already...she is my besfriend since im in primary school-